What’s your turnaround?

Most orders can be fulfilled within 3 to 5 days. If you have a large order (50+ items), we require at least 1 week of production lead time.

However, if you require something in less than 3 days, we can help you too, but you should expect a rush order fee.

How can I get my logo engraved for free?

Customers that provide the artwork in a vector format which is a file-type of EPS or Ai, the one-time logo processing fee of $45 will be waived.

What is your rush fee?

The minimum timeframe for orders are 3 Business days. 

Two Days Rush Fee: A minimum of $15 or 15% of the cost of the order.

Next Day Rush Fee: A minimum of $25 or 25% of the cost of the order.

Same Day Rush Fee: 50% of the order cost.

Can I get a proof?

We understand the importance of having a beautiful award or garment. We provide proofs before production so you can see how it will be. 

During the proof process is when you can make final changes before its produced. If you change your mind after it’s produced, we will accommodate this change, but there will be an additional cost. 

I found a product on another site, can you do it also?

We have access to 95% of the products you see online. For the other 5% some suppliers manufacture their own parts and do not resale them to distributors.

Do you price match?

Not exactly. We are very competitive with our pricing and go above and beyond with our customer service. However, if we’re completely off target with our pricing and it’s not competitive, please let us know.